Sunday, December 13, 2009

Season's Greetings

Only 12 days 'til Christmas! Are you singing yet? :) I'm so excited about Christmas this year since my son is 16 months old now and understanding more about the whole holiday season and fascinated with the tree and ornaments. I can't wait 'til Christmas morning when he opens all his gifts! We're going to be environmentally friendly and not wrap anything. He'll just wake up and find everything around the tree. He really won't know what to play with first! Actually, I can't wait to play with his toys either. I feel like such a big kid! LOL

Today's card features another Pink Cat Studio digital image I hadn't worked with yet. Just like yesterday's image, this one is also available in the Itty Bitty Christmas rubber set. Here Itty Bitty Betty and Bobby are dressed as elves riding a candy cane supported by three strong gingerbread men. :P This one was easy peasy since the image could be on plain white paper and still look great! I picked out some colourful dp that highlighted the image, stamped a simple sentiment, popped the image on dimension squares and the card was done. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sources: Halcraft white cardstock; SU ruby red cardstock; Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly dp; Provo Craft Slab IV dp; Pink Cat Studio Elves on Candy Cane digital image; Sunshine Designs sentiment; SU Garden Green ink; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; PSX Diamond Sparkles; Ranger Xmas Red Stickles; Gary M. Burlin green glitter glue; dimension squares

No comments: