Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter Princesses

Who can resist a princess and her bunnies? Not me! :P Lily is super duper cute holding her bunny and if the two little ones in her pocket aren't enough, you have an even bigger bunny pretending to be a princess just like Lily complete with crown and a carrot scepter. I just love the tiny little paws! Don't you want to give them a tickle? LOL

I love all the details Melissa put into Lily as a winter princess. The image is perfect for colouring since you can't go wrong no matter what colours you choose and there are tons of opportunities to add embellishments! Of course crazy me had to cut out all these and make a set out of them. I went with two pink and blue Lilys and two more traditional Lilys in red and green. Normally I would say I love the red ones more than the pink ones but I'd have to say that I love all these equally and will have a hard time selling them!

Obviously one of these cards was from yesterday's release but I foolishly left it standing on the edge of the table within my toddler's grasp and down it went. Luckily only the sentiment was ruined or maybe my son has better design skills than me? LOL I decided it didn't look the best anyway so I created a new one on two lines which fits the oval much better. I also didn't like the scallop oval and replaced it with a foil snowflake which coordinates with Lily's crown and the hem of her gown.

Sources: SU kraft & ruby red cardstock; Paper Reflections coloured cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; TPH 111lb matte white cardstock; Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses snow globe & thin ice dps; Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly dps; Pink Cat Studio Lily Winter Princess & Princess Bunny digital images; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder; QuicKutz Epic Six; Zig Emboss Writer; PSX Snowflake embossing tinsel; Hobby Hot Boss; SU scallop border & large oval punches; Martha Stewart Stamp and Punch Polar; Aitoh Silver origami foil; dimension squares

3 comments:

Silli said...

Emily, your creations are so very cute, I love the images and the papers... Great work. Have a nice weekend... Hugs Silke

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous cards Em!!! I love how you've put those two digi images together:-D

Have a lovely Sunday,

Inge xOx

Anonymous said...

Em, this are absolutely adorable! Love your colouring girl!