Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hoppy Notecard

It was a busy day but I found a bit of time to make this easy notecard which measures 3.25"x3.25". This was the first time I used this mug die that I got for half price before last Christmas. I didn't realize it until I opened the package today but without the froth it doubles as a coffee mug! I thought this little sentiment from Tiny Treats: Valentine, meant to be paired up with a frog, was too cute to pass up. Hoppy...beer hops. Get it? ;D I'm going to try and sneak it into hubby's bag tomorrow morning before he leaves for work! I've never surprised him with a little note before - at least I don't recall - so I think he'll feel very appreciated when he finds it.

Sources: SU Kraft & textured Very Vanilla cardstock; AC textured brown cardstock; PTI Tiny Treats: Valentine; Memento Rich Cocoa ink; QuicKutz Mug die; QuicKutz Epic Six; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

No comments: