Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Home

This is a cute little card for my cousin who moved into her new home last month. This is probably the most CAS card I've ever made. I used some of my new SU supplies including my free set, Good Neighbors from Sale-a-Bration. I never knew what I'd been missing before I had Naturals Ivory cardstock. I'm never going without it now. LOL Don't you love new stuff and free stuff even more? ;) I love these little houses and I'm looking forward to getting more use out of this set! The only thing it's missing are sentiments. I used Congrats, a previous freebie, but making this card made me realize how much I need some sentiments for a new home. Alas, my wish list grows.

Sources: SU Naturals Ivory cardstock; SU Good Neighbors; SU Congrats; Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy Sweethearts; Memento Rich Cocoa ink; SU Always Artichoke ink; Vivid Red ink; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okie. i have the exact stamp set, but was planning on selling it. But, now seeing your creation, i want to keep it.
You are a fabulous designer! I wish I could make cards well like you!!! So much to learn from u!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT I love your CAS card!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

It's so pretty!! I love CAS cards and this one is awesome! Love the red hearts!

Silli said...

Wonderful Emily...Love the colors. Hugs Silke