Monday, January 30, 2012

Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop Winner

Hello, I'm here to announce the lucky winner of my copy of Paper Crafts magazine's Stamp It! 3 Ways:

Congratulations, Barb! Please email me with your mailing address so we can get this fabulous special issue out to you right away.

Thanks so much to all who stopped by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop on Friday. I read all of your lovely comments and appreciate every single one. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow for two posts filled with stampy goodness! Enjoy your day. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Emily! I just emailed you :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Congrats Barb! And Emily...don't know if you happened to see my blog post yesterday, but you might want to check it out so I can mail you your prize! ;0)

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kathy Mc said...

Congrats to Barb!