Tuesday, January 14, 2014

{Paper Smooches} Gotcha!


Kim is sharing this card on the Paper Smooches Blog today. It features new releases, Positive Strokes and Captured Moments, along with previous releases Love Struck and Love Struck Icons. I used the biggest curve from Positive Strokes to stamp the hill in Wet Cement ink. After stamping, die cutting and colouring the cupid to gauge his position on the card, I stamped the rest of the strokes across the card in Soft Pink, Soft Lilac and Soft Sky. I added Wink of Stella to the wing and used glossy accents to apply Shaved Ice for even more sparkle and dimension. I stamped on Neenah Linen cardstock but you can buy the smooth version HERE.

(click to enlarge)

I hope this card gives you a giggle and inspires you to create with your Paper Smooches stamps and dies. Thanks for stopping by today!

Sources:

9 comments:

jeannine said...

Super cute! I definitely had to giggle seeing this card! TFS!

Lindsey said...

This is definitely giggle-worthy -- and so cute and fun! I love how you used the various "strokes". Creative as always! :)

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely darling card, Emily! I love all the sparkle you added, too!

Samantha Mann said...

ooooooh! linen!! i keep forgetting about that!! it's marvelous on your card!! i totally LOVE your card with the LOVE arrow in action! ha ha!! the cupid's wings are AMAZING! love the glitter and shine!!

Unknown said...

He definitely is a cute cupid and I love how the stamps have a water colored look. Impressive!

Isha Gupta said...

Really a very creative card Emily. Gave me a big huge smile, which I needed today!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the movement of the arrow with the paint swatches...looks wonderful.

Jenny said...

How adorable is Cupid??? Love the brushstrokes used as the arrows path :0)

Wendy ten Hove said...

This one is super funny, Emily! Love the Gotcha in combination with his winking eye there, hihi. Such a great idea to use these stamps in this way!! Wishing you a lovely day today!!
Hugs, Wendy