Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 91 [MOJO91] - Enchanted Lily

This week's Mojo sketch is for a long card but I decided to go with the regular size card for the image I wanted to use which is from the grab bag I won from Pink Cat Studio. This Enchanted Lily is just too cute and I loved colouring her! I just wish my SU Crystal Effects had arrived already. I'm quite pleased with the way the wings turned out and I love how the lily pad looks with the different greens. I seem to be getting good mileage from my Copics and can't wait to learn more in class on Saturday. Funny though how my favourite part of this card is Lily's gold earrings!


Sources: Halcraft cardstock; Making Memories Chloe's Closet paper; Pink Cat Studio Enchanted Lily; Memories Black ink; SU! Ballet Blue ink; Copics; Gary M. Burlin & Co. gold glitter glue; Dashes, Dots & Checks ribbon; Fiskars Nostalgia corner edger

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

This is adorable. Love your beautiful coloring!

Deb S. said...

So cute! Great job with the copics!

Kristina said...

This is adorable! Fantatsic job coloring with your copics... it looks great! And that sentiment is too cute!