Friday, March 12, 2010

Little Boy Accessories Card

This little idea popped into my head and I just had to make this card for my 18-month-old who is my biggest fan. ;) It uses accessories from two Pink Cat Studio rubber sets: Dress Up Billy and Lily & Billy Accessories! It showcases some of his favourite things - bubbles, construction vehicles, trains, dogs and Goldfish crackers. LOL He can't say the words yet so he uses the sounds to name everything: boom-boom, choo-choo, woof-woof. He does, however, say "Gol-?" to ask for crackers. It's so cute and it makes me so proud of him! The sentiment is from the Verve set Dare to Be You. Isn't it perfect? He was so excited when I showed him the card and it just melted my heart. Aww... :)

Sources: AC textured blue cardstock; SU Kraft cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Billy (dump truck, train, fish-minus the rod); Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy Accessories (dog); Verve Dare to Be You; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; Signo Broad White Gel Pen; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; McGill 1-1/4" circle punch; Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large; QuicKutz Epic Six

1 comment:

Inkerbelle said...

Such a terrific card!!!