Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh, Baby!

This is another baby card featuring little Sweet Pea. I don't know about you, but I think bear ears on babies are one of the most adorable things in life! I think every single one of my son's jackets and hats in his first year had ears on them. They are harder to find in toddler's clothing but they're popular again in teenage clothing. Hmmm...LOL

For this card, I went with neutral colours but it may be leaning toward more boyish colours with the spring moss and kraft. Either way, I love the combo. The kraft was so perfect for the hat and onesie. I die cut the letters and 'quilted' the bottom half of the spring moss to look like a quilt for the baby to sit on. Again, simple and cute!

Sources: SU Kraft cardstock; Bazzill Basics textured Spring Moss cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Sweet Pea; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copics; QuicKutz Epic Six; QuicKutz Retro Diamonds A2 embossing folder; QuicKutz Sticky Note Mini Alphabet Set; dimension squares

3 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

Kraft is the perfect colour with Spring Moss. This is just as gorgeous as the pink card you made yesterday. I love the embossing on the matt. xx

Inkerbelle said...

Both your baby cards are absolutely precious!! Simple layouts that look stunning. The embossing on the baby boy card adds the perfect touch.

Unknown said...

Awe!! These are both SUPER sweet :) Love that DP on the first one - and of COURSE sweet pea as a bear is just too cute! :)