Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pink Cat Studio ~ Jun 24th Digi Release!

Welcome to a perfect summer release from Pink Cat Studio! These images just take my breath away and I can imagine using them for everything which is pretty much what I say every week. LOL I'm not lying though. Just look. Here I combined Owl on the Moon with my new Unity stamps and the CAS72 challenge.

My son loves it so much that he kept hooting at it and...


...he ended up bending the owl's left ear as he pulled the card, quick as lightning, completely off the table while I was photographing it! If you see a crease in the close up photos you'll know why!! I can't help but laugh every time I look at this picture with his blurry little hand flying at my card. LOL

I'm not sure what I love most about this card - the owl, the composition or the bling - but it really makes me happy. I'll probably keep it forever or at least until the little guy gets hold of it again and destroys it. :)

Here are some older cards I made with the Billy and Lily images released today. My snorkelling Billy cards were made by frankensteining Billy with Lily before there was a snorkelling Billy digi, but now I won't have to do that anymore thanks to this week's awesome release! He's been quite popular with my customers. ;)

As noted above, Lily with her inflatable ring is free today with any purchase from the Pink Cat Studio rubber or digi stores!! As always, thanks for enjoying this week's release with me. For more eye candy, be sure to visit the other DT blogs on my sidebar. Have a wonderful day!

Sources: SU Kraft cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Owl on Moon; Unity June 2010 Kit of the Month - Fly Free; Memories ArtPrint Brown ink; Vivid Red ink; SU Summer Sun & Taken With Teal inks; Copics; Forever in Time gemstones; Forever in Time pop-dots

8 comments:

Mariska said...

I love your card Emily but what I love even more is the cute picture of your little boys hand coming into the picture to snatch your card away :).... I have a little two year old here who would never do that .... ahum.... she SO does everytime :). And Dyanne (my five year old) keeps claiming cards as hers.... you can't send that one to anyone mommy, that one is mine, you can send it to me for my birthday :). Don't you love it when our kids love what we make :). And your little boy sure is right for loving this one! (sorry for the large amount of text :) ).

xxx
Mariska

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your cards are all just fabulous, Em! I LOVE that owl! I can understand why your son HAD to grab it! LOL!

G Peplow said...

So cute, your gorgeous card and your son's hand whipping it away. Love the colours you've used Emily,xx

Anonymous said...

I love your cards, Emily, and this one is just fabulous - no wonder it makes you and your little one so happy! x

Maria said...

Wow, you were busy, Emily. . .I love all your cards!! All the designs are fabulous. LOL! Your son is a cutie. . well, at least you know he loved the card. . it's always a compliment when little kids dig our cards! Great job with this week's release!

Maria

Smita said...

Wow!! Some cards these... how do you keep them so CAS?

Smita

Carol said...

Great card, Emily! So bright, colorful and cheery! I think the bent ear gives the owl added dimension and character! Kuddos to your son!
P.S. Thanks for peeking on my blog!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I love the owl card and the others are awesome too.. but I especially love that you captured your son's hand coming in to snatch the card up. That's really cool!