Friday, July 23, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Design Team Call

I don't have a card for you today. The biopsy results came back for our cat and she has gastrointestinal lymphoma. Her first chemotherapy treatment was this afternoon so it's been a truly busy day. I've been itching to craft but, alas, haven't found a moment to myself. I even received Unity's July 2010 Kit of the Month yesterday and barely found time to snap out all the pieces and pop them into a Papertrey box as shown in this post. I've been drooling over this kit since it was unveiled on July 1st! You know, even though I'm completely exhausted, I might just have to make something with it tonight. ;)

Pink Cat Studio is having another Design Team Call which starts today and runs 'til August 2th! Melissa has all the details on today's blog post. I'd love to have you on the design team with me! I'm giving you a virtual nudge here. Go on! I urge you to apply, even if you've never worked with Pink Cat Studio images before! Maybe now's the time to try downloading a cute digi or two? ;)

4 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I am so sorry to hear about your poor kitty cat. I hope the treatments aren't too bad for her. Can't wait to see what you do with that new Unity KOTM! I think it is my favorite one to date! So many possibilities!

Meg said...

Oh, Emily, I'm so sorry to hear about Pit'r. I hope the chemo goes ok for her. Hugs to you & your hubby and Addison sends some licks to Pit'r.

G Peplow said...

Don't know how I missed this post, busy I guess but I'm sorry Emily, I do hope puss gets over this quickly. It's so hard when they get ill after all they are a member of the family, Thinking of you all :) xx

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear of your poor kitty Em :( I hope she does well with the treatments poor thing.
Big hugs,
Melissa