Monday, September 20, 2010

RAK from Sunghee

It's my birthday week so I'm allowed to brag a little, right? Look what I got in the mail this morning from Sunghee!!! Not only did she send me the most ridiculously gorgeous chrysanthemum card (get all the details in her blog post here), she sent me her old software for Adobe Creative Suite since she upgraded. I couldn't ask for a more generous RAK from a blogland friend. Sunghee, not only are you a creative genius, you have the biggest, warmest heart. You get a huge thank you from me! Thanks for starting my birthday week just right. :D

6 comments:

Angela said...

That card is awesome! (Way to go, Sunghee!). Nice gifty too :) Crafty friends rock!

Alice said...

awww... you are so lucky, girl! that chrysanthemum card is amazing! thanks for sharing!

Meg said...

Wow! That flower is amazing and so is your RAK! Looks like you're already starting to score big time for your birthday! Awesome!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a perfect start to your birthday week! Many birthday wishes!

G Peplow said...

Hey there Emily,
I tried to leave a comment yesterday and Mr Blogger wasn't letting me but better late than never. What a gorgeous card from Sunghee, I've never seen such a beautiful flower I can't imagine how long it took to make but it was well worth it. I hope your week just gets better and better Emily :0) xxx

Sunghee said...

sniff sniff!
You are making me cry. thank you so much for being my friend!