Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RAK from Smita

Look what arrived all the way from India yesterday! Dear Smita sent me this wonderful gift just to say hello. Although the package was mangled, the contents didn't suffer too much damage and I'm glad for that since there were so many beautiful things inside. I loved this card when Smita first posted it on her blog and if you look closely you'll see cute little copper-coloured staples. That little box on the left is filled with six different colours of staples and I can't wait to use them! Some of the handmade papers are embossed and others have sparkly patterns on them. I sure hope I can do them justice! There was also a packette of beautiful flowers that I can't wait to use for vintage-style cards. Thank you so much for this amazing gift, Smita!

4 comments:

G Peplow said...

What a lovely card and gift, lucky you Emily, you have a large fan base, well deserved I might add:0) xxx

Lindsey said...

Wow, nice haul! ;)

Smita said...

Thanks for the mention ;-) Glad you liked it.

Monika Reeck said...

I ever have a package from INDIA too they have really adorable paper..woow you are lucky dear...great Papers all