Saturday, June 2, 2012

Growing in Unity Winner

Happy Saturday! I'm here to announce my winner from Growing in Unity Week. I let Random.org choose the date of the post as well as the comment from that particular date and the lucky lady is:

Congratulations, Barb! Please email me with your mailing address and choice of two itty bitty stamps from Unity Stamp Company so we can get those sent out to you right away.

Thank you to all who stopped by this past week to enjoy my Unity cards! I hope to 'see' you on a weekly basis for Friends With Flair Fridays. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee!!! :D
Thanks Emily. I've emailed you but wanted to pop in again to say how much I loved your Unity cards. I learn so much about design from your creations. Have a great weekend!

missstamper said...

Congratulations to Barb!

Jessi Fogan said...

Yay! for Barb!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats!!!