Saturday, June 29, 2013

{Paper Smooches} Thanks, Teacher and Winner Announced!



My son finished junior kindergarten this past week. It seems like just yesterday that he started school. He's grown and learned so much this year. I can't believe he will be turning five in about six weeks! Time really flies. We had already made a significant contribution to the class gift and my son wasn't willing to make her a card - disappointing but understandable since he made her so many during the school year - so I whipped up this card for his teacher. The lady is from Jive Turkey, and the ruler and sentiment are from Smarty Pants. I thought she'd appreciate big diamond earrings. ;)


Here's my winner from the June Paper Smooches DT Blog Hop on Thursday and that lucky lady is:



Congratulations, Maureen! Please email me with your mailing address so we can get the Super stamp set sent out to you right away.

Thank you all for hopping along with the Paper Smooches design team for this release! See you on the Paper Smooches Blog for inspiration all month long. Have an amazing weekend! We are enjoying the Canada Day long weekend. :)

Sources:

7 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

OMG!!! Never would have thought of using this girl image like this. Loooove your card Emily :)So sweet.

Lindsey said...

This is so clean, pretty and perfect for a teacher. Happy long weekend!

Michelle said...

Love this card, Emily! I bet your son's teacher loves it too! :-)

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Lovely card, Emily! I know his teacher will love it!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely color red white and black and I love your simplicity on yout card Emily how are you dear....this is cute and adorable card...hugs

Jessi Fogan said...

Sounds about right - one more card, and he decided he was done already ;) Or more like, sounds familiar! lol
I love what you did - especially the big blingy earring! Perfect :)

Lisa Arana said...

a simply perfect teacher card!