Saturday, October 31, 2015

{Kids Craft} Happy Halloween!


I was in my son's class yesterday to lead a Halloween craft with the kids. These are my samples of the haunted houses with dress-up ghosts! The houses use the Sizzix house and windows dies, and the ghosts are from Lawn Fawn's Booyah stamps and coordinating dies.


I made these really late the night before and was lucky to have my husband help me out by adhering the double-sided adhesive to all the house and roof pieces! I had already spent the entire day die cutting and stamping all the ghosts and their costumes. Phew!! I ran out of grey cardstock mid-prep so I want to give a special shoutout to Ardyth for driving to my house twice the day before, to deliver extra grey cardstock!


Of course, I have to share some of the kids' designs, too. Could that little mermaid be any cuter?! I love the bold colour choices and the random ghosts on the roof.


The school had a pumpkin carving contest and each class came up with a unique pumpkin design. They were so creative and fun to see! The big spider was done by my son's class and I hope it wins. ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Halloween!!

Sources:

6 comments:

Scrapowe Sosasowisko said...

A lot of work, but it was worth of it! These ghosts are co cute :)
Ps. The marmaid is awesome.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a lot of effort you put into these fun activities for the kids. You are awesome! Love the idea of carving pumpkins for each class. Fun!

Ardyth said...

It was worth the two trips to see these adorable projects! Wow, they're fantastic!

pcm said...

you seriously come up with the cutest kid ideas! wow!

Lindsey said...

Wow, that is a lot of advance prep! You really went all out for the class, and I'm sure they had a blast! Such a fun craft for Halloween. Fun pumpkin pics too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those houses are adorable! The kids must have had a blast!